North Dakota Patient Engagement Rankings
Earlier this year, Becker's Hospital Review worked with Axial to produce a first-ever hospital ranking based on patient engagement. It was a perfect match: we combined Beckers' trusted editorial oversight with Axial's expertise as the leading patient engagement software provider. The Top 100 hospitals are posted at Becker's website. (Go here.)
The result is the 2014 Hospital Patient Engagement Rankings, which shine a light on hospitals that support patients in self care and that have achieved low readmissions and high patient satisfaction. See the methodology here.
Today, we are pleased to announce the North Dakota Patient Engagement Rankings
Here are some of the Top Performers in North Dakota (full list here):
- Sanford Health Fargo
- St. Alexius Medical Center
- Essentia Health Fargo
These health systems:
- provide patients with information and tools that support self care
- enable patients to have rich online interactions with the health system both through patient portals and through social media
- have low 30-day readmissions
- have high patient satisfaction (HCAHPS) scores
Congratulations to the top performers!